1. Do I need Local SEO?
- Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
2. How many geo locations does this package target?
- Each Setup for Local Growth Package targets one location. If your business has multiple locations, you would need to buy a package for each one, unless your geo-targets all fall within a 5-mile radius.
3. Can I select the additional listings?
- Our team’s goal is to make sure your website is listed on the most impactful directories and listings. Through dedicated research and experience, We perform the research and implementation as an all-in-one.
4. Who will be able to access our Google My Business Profile?
- Our SEO Experts will create the Google My Business assets for your business and handover the required logins to manage.
5. How long does the Setup for Local Growth take?
- Overall, the local SEO setup takes approximately 30 days to complete the initial setup. We strongly recommend our Local Booster (Add-on) for the continued growth experience every month.